No apologies for lack of updates. I do what I want 😉
Right then, down to business; where I left off. I told you all, I was determined to finish this thing no matter how long it took me.
Day 8 – 10 things we don’t know about you
Hrm, well. This one is rather awkward to me. Chances are good that if you don’t already know it about me, I don’t want you to know it. But, to play along with this I will try to figure out 10 previously unknown things about myself to all of you.
1. I love having an avocado for breakfast. An avocado in the morning to me, is what coffee is to normal people in the mornings.
2. I dabble in Rift. And am terribly excited for their expansion coming out soon! I play on both factions there as well.
3. I have never seen the movie Grease. Nope. Not even once.
4. I make the best scrambled eggs.
5. ((I’m struggling to come up with more for this list))
6. My first gaming console was a classic Nintendo.
7. I sleep on the right half of the bed, with a 20lb Lhasa lodged firmly in my back or attached to my hip.
8. I really do wish we could all just get along.
9. My favorite coffee is a Caramel Mocha from McD’s, although it will never quite fill the gap that Seattle’s Best left behind.
10. I feel like the only one who is not going to make a Pandaren monk in the next expansion; Draenai and Trolls monks, all the way.
And there we have it. 10 random things you most likely did not know about me. Some game-relevant, some real life-relevant. This post was a huge pain to do because I’m normally a private person, especially online. I usually just wait for people to ask if they want to know something.